In response to the blatant exploitation of the 40th anniversary of Senator Robert Kennedy's murderA European documentary (and book by its producer) that was widely discredited in the midst of production--but is still being released to an unwitting American public as legitimate journalism?
A self-published book that features tests and measurements alleging that a whopping thirteen shots were fired at the crime scene--inexplicably touted by ABC's Good Morning America--that cannot be repeated by credible scientists and/or technicians?
Supposed scholars who--without performing their own investigations or even conducting a single interview--conclude with absolutely certainty that a conspiracy existed and that an innocent man (Thane Eugene Cesar) is guilty of murder?
Let's get back to reality and stop trying to concoct a political solution to this horrible crime . . . Like it or not, Sirhan Sirhan did it, and he did it alone.
Dan Moldea on the murder of Senator Robert Kennedy:
* Praise for Dan E. Moldea's work on the Robert F. Kennedy murder case.-- Read Chapter One of Dan E. Moldea's The Killing of Robert F. Kennedy: An Investigation of Motive, Means, and Opportunity (W.W. Norton, 1995).
-- For an excerpt of Moldea's interviews with Sirhan Sirhan, see Confessions of a Guerrilla Writer, Part Seven, Chapter 8.
-- How do Sirhan's apologists explain the convicted assassin's "Hey Punk" letter to his attorney, which Moldea revealed in his book?
* Read Moldea's response to a January 17, 2000, documentary about the RFK case on The History Channel, specifically dealing with the issue of alleged extra bullets at the crime scene.
* Moldea's reply to conspiracy-theorist Shane O'Sullivan and the "paranoid's paradise" he has created with his shameless work on the RFK case.
* See Moldea's response to the continuing false charges by Rose Lynn Mangan, Sirhan's chief stooge.-- Michael McCowan's signed statement to Moldea about Sirhan.* For Dan Moldea's reply to another conspiracy-advocate's attack, see "Moldea responds to Probe's 'The Curious Case of Dan Moldea.'"
* Read Moldea's responses to questions posed on John Simkin's Education Forum on the RFK murder case.
* Moldea replies to Jerry Policoff's lies about Greg Stone and his suicide.
* For a supposed eyewitness's remarkable conflicting statements, see: "Where was Godfrey Hodgson when Sirhan Sirhan shot Robert Kennedy?"